Enjoy a square as a snack or when you’re in the mood for something sweet. You’ll swear you’re eating real chocolate chip cookie dough!
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- ½ Cup Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein Powder Vanilla (with 3 billion CFUs per scoop)
- ¼ Cup coconut flour, lightly packed
- ¼ Cup ground flax seed, lightly packed
- 2 Tbsp. coconut sugar or Monk Fruit in the Raw (for zero sugar)
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ⅓ Cup Heinen’s fresh ground almond or peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. Heinen’s coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ Cup Heinen’s unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ Cup Equal Exchange bittersweet chocolate chips
- Add protein powder, coconut flour, ground flax, sweetener, baking soda and salt to a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Add in nut butter, coconut oil, vanilla and milk. Mix first with a spatula then use hands to knead the dough.
- Fold chocolate chips into the batter.
- Firmly press cookie dough into a parchment-lined 8″ x 8″ baking pan (a loaf pan would also work!).
- Place in freezer for 20-30 minutes to set.
- Remove and cut into 16 squares.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer.