The following recipe and photography were provided by Recipe Developer and Food Photographer, Kayla Breeden of Kayla’s Kitch and Fix.
Of all the smoothies you could make, this one might just give you the most nutritious and delicious bang for your buck!
Made from only four ingredients, the color is beautiful, the taste is nostalgic and the nutritional content is ideal to keep you full and energized throughout the day!
If you’re new to the world of smoothies, or just looking for a quick meal on your way out the door, consider this your healthy “sandwich in a cup.”
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1 cup water or unsweetened almond milk
- 3 Tbsp. Heinen’s fresh ground peanut butter
- 1 cup Heinen's frozen strawberries
- 1-2 scoops protein powder or collagen of choice
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- If the smoothie is too thick, add more water or unsweetened almond milk until your desired consistency is achieved.