A Thanksgiving meal is not complete without delicious dessert. If you find yourself craving the traditional pies a few days after the big dinner, pull a slice out of the fridge and create this deliciously drinkable dessert.
- Total time:
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 oz. bourbon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecan pies
- In a blender, combine vanilla ice cream, milk, bourbon, and chopped pecan pie.
- Blend until desired consistency. Add more ice cream if mixture is too thin, more milk if it’s too thick.
- Pour into glass and garnish with crumbled pecan pie.