The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
Take homemade hot chocolate to the next level with a hint of pumpkin spice!
Using Heinen’s rich dark chocolate chips and pumpkin puree, whole milk and pumpkin pie spice, this seasonal hot chocolate is perfect for fall and rivals everyone’s favorite pumpkin spice latte.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 2 cups Heinen’s whole milk
- 1/2 cup Heinen’s 70% cacao dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Heinen’s pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Whipped Cream, for serving
- Pumpkin pie spice, for serving
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan over low heat. Whisk until the ingredients are combined and the chocolate is fully melted, about 10 minutes.
- Pour the hot chocolate into mugs and top with whipped cream and a dash of pumpkin pie spice.