The following recipe was created in collaboration with Lauren Schulte. To see more of her bites and meals, visit her Instagram @TheBiteSizePantry.
Pumpkin Spice is oh-so nice and by far my favorite fall’avor of any season!
When pumpkin spice season arrives, I suddenly become obsessed with all things pumpkin flavored. My pumpkin spice milkshake is at the very top of the list.
The best part about this particular pumpkin shake is that I made it with Beckon lactose-free ice cream, so we can all feel little less guilty when indulging. Creamy vanilla ice cream and almond milk mixed with pumpkin jam and purée and topped with whipped cream makes this the ultimate seasonal sweet treat!
- 1 pint Beckon vanilla ice cream (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 Tbsp. of Bonne Maman pumpkin spice spread
- 1/2 cup Heinen’s organic pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. all spice
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- In a high powder blender or food processor, blend all the ingredients, except for the Bonne Maman spread, together until smooth.
- Drizzle the Bonne Maman spread down the inside walls of a glass.
- Pour in the milkshake and top with whipped cream and a dash more cinnamon.
Interested in making this recipe? Order the ingredients online for Curbside Grocery Pickup or Delivery.