The following recipe and photography were provided courtesy of Angkor Cambodian Food.
Looking for a delicious veggie to add to your table? Pan-roasted Brussels sprouts lightly marinated with Angkor Lemongrass paste and balsamic vinegar are a perfect side dish for any meal, especially during the holidays.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Lemongrass
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 3 ounces Angkor Lemongrass Paste
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- ½ cup pancetta, diced 1/4″ (substitute bacon, if desired)
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Place 13x 18x 1 baking sheet in the oven and set the temperature to 425°F.
- Mix together lemongrass and oil. Then add the pancetta and mix thoroughly. Add Brussels sprouts and toss gently until evenly coated.
- When the oven temperature reaches 425°F, remove the baking sheet and pour the Brussels sprout mixture onto the hot baking sheet. Spread into a single layer. Roast for 15-20 minutes. Toss once halfway through. Remove from oven, drizzle immediately with balsamic vinegar, and toss again.
- Serve as a side with roasted meat.