The following recipe, video and photography were provided by our partner, Chef Billy Parisi.
Pork Tenderloin is a classic and comforting home cooked meal that’s perfect for busy weeknights thanks to the pre-marinated and pre-stuffed options available in Heinen’s Meat Department.
Simply toss your meaty selection in the oven and serve alongside savory garlic and balsamic potatoes for a hearty, family friendly meal that tastes like you spent hours in the kitchen.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 2 Heinen's marinated or stuffed pork tenderloins
- 3 Tbsp. Heinen's extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Heinen's balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 tsp. fresh rosemary, minced
- 24 oz. baby red potatoes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 475°F.
- Place the pork tenderloins on a parchment-lined baking sheet and roast at 475°F for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, add the oil, vinegar, garlic, rosemary, potatoes, salt and pepper to a medium-size bowl and mix until combined. Set aside.
- Remove the pork tenderloins from the oven, flip them over and evenly spread the potatoes on the baking sheet, surrounding the meat.
- Turn the heat down to 375°F and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145°F and the potatoes are cooked.