A combination of sweet, savory and spicy, this recipe is a real treat for the taste buds. Plus, it’s loaded with functional foods like parsley, cilantro, turmeric and ginger.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into small florets
- 1 large sweet potato, cut into cubes
- 1 can chickpeas, drained, rinsed, and patted dry
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- ½ tsp. turmeric powder
- 1-2 dashes cayenne pepper
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. Heinen’s avocado oil
- 1 bag (12 oz.) frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- ¼ Cup red onion, chopped
- ½ Cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Fresh grated ginger to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add veggies, chickpeas, and garlic to a large bowl and sprinkle with curry, turmeric, cayenne, and salt/pepper.
- Drizzle with avocado oil and toss to combine.
- Transfer to baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes.
- While veggies are roasting, stir all edamame mix ingredients together and set aside.
- When veggies are cooked, mix all ingredients together and serve!