Spiralized zucchini sautéed with garlic, onions, and sun-dried tomatoes. This light and flavorful dish is on the table in less than 20 minutes!
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1 Jar julienne sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 3 Cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 Container diced red onion (Heinen’s Produce Department)
- 16 oz. pkg. spiralized zucchini (Heinen’s Produce Department)
- 1/3 Cup Hemp hearts – crushed (can use mortar and pestle or the back of a spoon)
- 1/3 Cup fresh basil cut into ribbons
- Himalayan salt
- Coarse black pepper
- Sauté tomatoes, garlic and onion until slightly caramelized. The oil from the jar of tomatoes should be ample, but you can add a little more per your taste.
- Add zucchini spaghetti and sauté for 1 more minute.
- Gently fold in hemp hearts, basil ribbons, and salt and pepper to taste.