The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
This super easy Three Ingredient Macaroni and Cheese is the perfect quick back to school dinner!
With just three ingredients, this dinner is ready in 15 minutes and is so simple. Cooking the pasta in milk adds great flavor to the mac and cheese while still keeping the pasta al dente. Feel free to season with salt and pepper to your liking, and you can always add in protein or veggies. Grilled chicken, bacon, broccoli, or roasted veggies are all great additions to this macaroni and cheese.
- Cook time:
- Total time:
- 4 1/2 cups Heinen’s Whole Milk, divided
- 1 package Heinen’s Artisan Organic Bagged Pasta
- 2 cups Heinen’s Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Heat 4 cups Heinen’s Whole Milk in a large pot over medium heat. Bring to a boil, then add 1 package Heinen’s Artisan Organic Bagged Pasta. Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 8 minutes, until milk is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- Add cheese and mix well. Stir until melted. Add remaining 1/2 cup milk to loosen the sauce. Serve and enjoy.