The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Turn a delicious, pre-marinated pork tenderloin into a full family-friendly dinner by pairing it with flavorful premade Brussels sprouts and redskin potatoes.
Perfect for those who love a classic “meat and potatoes” meal, this flavorful four ingredient spread comes together in no time!
- Garlic Pepper Pork Tenderloin
- Heinen's Maple Bourbon Brussels Sprouts & Kale Bowl
- Herb Roasted Redskin Potatoes
- Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Apple Grill Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F. Rub the pork tenderloin with a little bit of oil to help with browning.
- Place on a roasting pan and place in the oven. While the pork is cooking, prepare the Brussels Sprouts & Kale Bowl according to the instructions on the package.
- When the pork tenderloin is almost done, place the potatoes on the pan with the pork to reheat. When the pork reaches 140°F, remove from the oven and rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- To serve, place the prepared sides on a plate alongside the pork tenderloin. Drizzle the pork with the Roasted Apple Grill Sauce.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.