The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
You don’t have to have a smoker or eat at a smokehouse to enjoy authentic BBQ!
Simply serve our ready made Dry Rub Smokehouse Pork Tenderloin with quick grits, coleslaw and BBQ sauce and you’ll see how easy it is to become your own pit master!
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Heinen's Smokehouse Pork Tenderloin
- Quaker Quick Grits
- Heinen’s Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Heinen's Recipe Ready Coleslaw
- Fresh Success Coleslaw Mix
- Two Brothers Honey BBQ Sauce
- Grill or roast the pork tenderloin until cooked through.
- Prepare the grits according to the directions on the package.
- Once the grits are cooked, whisk in the cheddar cheese and a pat of butter.
- Mix the coleslaw with some mayonnaise and the Fresh Success coleslaw mix.
- Slice the pork tenderloin and serve on top of the cheddar grits.
- Serve the coleslaw and BBQ sauce on the side.