The following recipe and photography were provided by Recipe Developer and Food Photographer, Kayla Breeden of Kayla’s Kitch and Fix.
Eating the rainbow is made easy with this fruit and veggie-packed power smoothie!
Featuring antioxidant-rich blueberries, nutrient-dense spinach, healthy fat-filled avocado and refreshingly vibrant beets, each sip has the goodness of a big, healthy salad and a taste that’s sweet and satisfying.
Combined with hearty nut butter and protein or collagen powder, this is the smoothie to make when you’re looking to “level up” your eating habits!
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1 1/2 cup Heinen's frozen blueberries
- 1 cup Heinen's spinach
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/4 cup chopped beets
- 2 Tbsp. Heinen’s fresh ground walnut butter
- 1-2 scoops protein powder or collagen of choice
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- If the smoothie is too thick, add more unsweetened almond milk until your desired consistency is achieved.