The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
Kick off a holiday weekend by toasting with a delicious cocktail! This Champagne Cranberry Fizz is bursting with seasonal flavor.
Refreshing gin, sweet red vermouth and delicious cranberry juice is mixed together and topped with sparkling champagne for a sippable treat that will compliment any holiday happy hour.
This cocktail is especially beautiful when garnished with fresh cranberries and rosemary. Cheers!
- 1 Cocktail
- 1/2 oz. gin
- 1/2 oz. red sweet vermouth
- 1 oz. cranberry juice
- Fresh cranberries, for garnish
- Fresh rosemary, for garnish
- Combine gin, red sweet vermouth and cranberry juice in a cocktail mixing glass. Stir well.
- Pour mixture into a cocktail glass and top off with champagne. If you prefer more champagne, use a larger cocktail glass. If you prefer less champagne, use a smaller cocktail glass.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and rosemary.