3 tablespoons of olive oil
2 pounds of medium diced chicken breasts
1 small yellow onion, diced
4 finely minced cloves of garlic
3 small stalks of celery, diced
1 small green bell pepper, seeded and diced
1 small red bell pepper, seeded and diced
¼ cup of flour
4 cups of chicken stock
28 ounces of canned crushed tomatoes
Two Brother’s All-Purpose Seasoning to taste
1 tablespoon each chopped fresh parsley and thyme
hot sauce to taste
8 cups of cooked white rice
1. Add some olive oil to a large pot over medium heat and add in the chicken. Season to taste with the Two Brother’s seasoning and cook until lightly browned and cooked throughout.
2. Set the chicken aside and add in the onion, garlic, celery and bell peppers and sauté for 5 to 6 minutes. Season with Two Brother’s seasoning.
3. Add the chicken back to the pot and mix in the flour until combined.
4. Turn the heat to low and pour in the stock and tomatoes and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
5. Finish with more Two Brother’s seasoning, parsley, thyme and hot sauce.
6. Serve the chicken creole with cooked white rice.