The search for healthy midday snacks is nonstop. We love making Greek Yogurt Bark. It’s a great alternative to high calorie ice cream and the recipes are endless. Acting as a blank canvas, this Greek Yogurt Bark can take on any flavor profiles you prefer. We chose raspberries, pistachios, coconut, dried figs, fruity cereal and granola.
Make this ahead of time and always have it in your freezer for a fast, protein-packed snack, grab-and-go breakfast or late-night treat. Yogurt Bark is easy to make. With just a few hours in the freezer, you’ll have a cold, refreshing and healthy snack everyone will love. Use full-fat yogurt to ensure the creamiest bark possible.
Simply mix yogurt, honey and vanilla extract. Spread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle desired toppings and freeze for at least an hour.
Yogurt Bark melts quickly, so eating it in a bowl with a spoon is a good idea if you are enjoying it slowly. A little extra honey or your favorite sweet sauce drizzled on the top just adds to its deliciousness.
Here are some of our Greek Yogurt Bark toppings:
- Peach + Mango + Pistachio
- Matcha + Pistachio
- Chocolate Chip + Granola
- Chocolate + Banana
- Blueberry + Coconut Almond
- Berry Swirl + Almond
- Cranberry + Chia Seed
- Cereal – Choose your favorite
- Strawberry + White Chocolate Chip
- Trail Mix
Greek Yogurt Bark
- 2 cups full-fat unsweetened Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries, halved, or other fruit or berry
- 1/3 cup chopped unsalted pistachios or other nut
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Using a rubber spatula, mix yogurt, honey, vanilla, and salt in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Pour into the center of prepared sheet and spread to 1/4″ thick.
- Top with raspberries and pistachios. Freeze until completely firm, about 4 hours.
- Break into pieces to serve.
Note: Yogurt bark can be made 2 months ahead and frozen in a resalable container.