The following recipe and photography were provided by Recipe Developer and Food Photographer, Kayla Breeden of Kayla’s Kitch and Fix.
A nutritious taste of the tropics is the perfect way to describe this Golden Hour Smoothie; and no, you don’t need to wait until golden hour to enjoy it.
Made from a sun-colored assortment of frozen fruits, along with a handful of frozen carrots and anti-inflammatory turmeric, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a meal that does as much good for the body and soul as this vibrant power smoothie!
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1 cup Heinen's frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup Heinen's frozen mango
- 1 cup water or unsweetened nut milk of choice
- 1 tsp. Heinen's ground turmeric
- 1/2 cup frozen carrots
- 1 Tbsp. flax meal (optional)
- 1-2 scoops protein powder or collagen of choice
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- If the smoothie is too thick, add more water or unsweetened nut milk until your desired consistency is achieved.