- Two Brothers Pork Tenderloin
- Inglehoffer Sweet Hot Mustard
- Heinen's Recipe-Ready Shredded Brussels Sprouts
- Fresh Gourmet Dried Cranberries & Glazed Walnuts
1. Pre-heat grill or grill pan.
2. Grill pork tenderloin until nicely charred and to almost desired doneness.
3. Spoon the mustard over the pork to coat all sides and allow to cook for a minute longer to glaze. Let pork rest for 5 minutes.
4. While pork is resting sauté the Brussels sprouts in a small amount of olive oil until tender. Add the cranberries and walnuts.
5. Slice pork and serve over the Brussels sprouts.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.