Hatch and Bleu Cheese Sliders
- 1 LB. Heinen's Own Lean Ground Beef
- 1 C. Roquefort Cheese
- 3 Hatch Chiles, roasted, peeled, stemmed, seeded and chopped
- Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper, to taste
- Kings Hawaiian Dinner Rolls or Slider Buns, sliced
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, Roquefort and chiles in a bowl. Mix well and shape into 8 small uniform patties.
- Grill the sliders to an internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit. Serve on the rolls with desired condiments. (i.e. ketchup, mustard, relish, tomato, lettuce, onion, etc…)
Recipe and Photo provided by Melissa’s World Variety Produce