- 1 LB. Heinen's Own Lean Ground Beef
- 1 C. Roquefort Cheese
- 3 Hatch Chiles, roasted, peeled, stemmed, seeded and chopped
- Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper, to taste
- Kings Hawaiian Dinner Rolls or Slider Buns, sliced
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, roquefort and chiles in a bowl. Mix well and shape into 8 small uniform patties.
- Grill the sliders to an internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit. Serve on the rolls with desired condiments. (i.e. ketchup, mustard, relish, tomato, lettuce, onion, etc…)
Click Here to download a Printable recipe PDFl Recipe and Photo provided by Melissa’s World Variety Produce