The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
Who says a sweet treat can’t be healthy?! This Peanut Butter Yogurt Bark is packed with delicious, good-for-you ingredients. It’s a great snack or dessert that can be easily customized with berries, extra dried fruit, a swirl of jam or dark chocolate shavings.
The best thing about this better-for-you bark is that it comes together with just a few minutes of prep! Make a batch and keep it in the freezer for when your sweet tooth starts talking!
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 12-15 Squares
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. Heinen’s pure organic maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Heinen’s fresh ground nut butter
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 tsp. flaxseed
- 1 tsp. Heinen’s honey
- Combine the Greek yogurt, maple syrup and fresh ground peanut butter in a medium-size bowl. Stir well.
- Line a baking quarter sheet with parchment paper and spread the mixture evenly on the pan. Top with the cashews, dried cranberries, flaxseed and honey.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours, then cut into squares and serve.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to two weeks.