- Total time:
The following recipes were developed by Heinen’s chef and shared live on Kickin’ it with Kenny.
- 1 small tortilla
- 2 Tbsp. Heinen’s Fresh Ground Peanut or Almond Butter (sub for nut butter alternative of your choice)
- 1 banana
- Lay tortilla on the plate.
- Spread nut butter all over the tortilla.
- Peel banana and place on the edge of the tortilla on top of peanut butter.
- Roll banana in a tortilla and peanut butter so that the tortilla covers the entire outside of the banana. The peanut butter will stick to the banana holding your roll together.
- Slice and enjoy.
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- Prepared caramel sauce topping
- Mini chocolate chips
- Place apple slices in a single layer around the outside edge of a serving plate.
- Add another small layer of apples over the first layer, but align them towards the inside center of the plate.
- Drizzle the caramel sauce in a circular motion from the middle of the plate to the outside edge.
- Top with chocolate chips.
Everything Bagel Sweet Potato Chips
- 1 lb. fresh sweet potatoes
- 4 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 3 Tbsp. Two Brothers Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Wash the sweet potatoes and carefully slice each potato with a mandolin slicer on a 1/8″ setting.
- Lay the sweet potato chips in an even layer on the prepared baking sheets. Coat each side with 2 Tbsp. of avocado oil. Top one side of the chips with 1 1/2 Tbsp. of everything bagel seasoning.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and carefully flip with tongs. Add the remainder of the everything bagel seasoning to the other side of the chips.
- Place in the oven and bake for another 10 minutes or until crisped to your liking.
- Serve with your favorite dip.