Looking for an easy way to sneak healthy snacks into your family’s daily routine? You can’t go wrong with roasted edamame!
Tossed in olive oil, coated in one of three deliciously simple spice combinations and quickly roasted, make a big batch for the week and pull them out any time you’re in the mood for a crunchy and flavorful mid-meal snack!
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
For the Edamame
- 1/4 cup edamame
- 1 tsp. Heinen's olive oil
For Pepper and Sea Salt Edamame
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
For Garlic Parmesan Edamame
- 1/4 tsp. Heinen's garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. Heinen's powdered parmesan cheese
For Smoky and Spicy Edamame
- 1/4 tsp. Heinen's cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Heinen's paprika
- Coat the edamame in the olive oil.
- In a bowl, mix the olive oil-coated edamame with any of the above spice combinations.
- Spread the edamame on a foil-lined baking sheet and roast in a 350°F oven for 20 minutes, or until crispy.