The following recipe and photography was provided courtesy of our friends at Smith’s Dairy.
With a flavor so rich and creamy, you’d never believe that this casserole comes together in just four simple steps!
Featuring Heinen’s CARE Certified ground beef, hearty egg noodles, canned corn and tangy Midwest-made Smith’s French onion dip, this comfort food classic makes a deliciously simple weeknight dinner or special occasion dish.
Noodle Corn Casserole
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1 lb. Heinen's CARE Certified ground beef
- 1 bag egg noodles, cooked
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can Heinen's corn, drained
- 1 can Heinen's creamed corn
- 1 small container Smith's French onion dip
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 sleeve crackers
- 1 stick Heinen's butter
- Combine the ground beef, cooked noodles, drained corned, creamed corn, cream of mushroom soup and Smith’s French onion dip in a bowl. Mix together until creamy.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes
- Crush the crackers and melt the butter.
- When finished baking, remove the casserole from the oven, pour the crushed crackers and butter on top and place back in the oven for 10 more minutes.