The following recipe was created in collaboration with Lauren Schulte. To see more of her bites and meals, visit her Instagram @TheBiteSizePantry.
Floats are no longer just for the pool! Thanks to this refreshing orange creamsicle-inspired concoction, your taste buds will be floating on cloud 9.
Every good float starts with ice cream! Since it’s summer and health and wellness are on the mind, I opted for Heinen’s non-dairy frozen dessert – an almondmilk-based ice cream that’s just as rich and luxurious as it’s dairy-full counterpart. Available in a variety of fan-favorite flavors, I chose classic vanilla, which pairs perfectly with Jones orange soda – a personal staple from my childhood.
Perfect for keeping cool on a hot summer day, this vibrant treat is incredibly inexpensive to make, easy to assemble and delicious to drink. That’s my kind of treat!
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1 pint of Heinen's vanilla non-dairy frozen dessert
- 2 bottles of Jones orange & cream soda
- Reddi Wip non-dairy almond milk whipped cream
- Pour a couple tablespoons of the Jones soda into four serving glasses.
- Add one scoop of Heinen’s vanilla non-dairy frozen dessert to each glass.
- Pour a few more tablespoons of soda over the ice cream.
- Repeat steps 1-3 one more time.
- Top with non-dairy almond milk whipped cream and garnish with an orange slice, if desired.