Looking for a snack to get your energy levels up for a workout or everyday tasks? Give your body the nutrients it needs to function at full speed with this Power Up Peaches and Cream Smoothie.
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 2 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon soaked chia seeds (1/2 tablespoon of chia seeds and three tablespoons of water for at least 10-15 minutes or overnight)
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 1 banana frozen, chopped
- 1 cup frozen peach
- Blend vanilla almond milk, almond butter, soaked chia seeds, and honey on medium for 30 seconds.
- Add frozen banana pieces and peaches and blend on high until smooth about one minute.
Smoothie tip: Add more or less liquid to achieve desired consistency.
Click here to print this recipe