Crunchy veggies, creamy avocado and crisp greens garnished with hummus and rolled in a flavorful sprouted wrap make the perfect addition to a lunchbox or picnic basket.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 4 Angelic Bakehouse sprouted wraps
- 1 Cup Cool Green Hummus or store-bought hummus (I like the Hope brand!)
- ½ cucumber, sliced lengthwise into strips
- 2 small tomatoes, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced into thin slices
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and sliced into thin slices
- 1 Cup salad greens or microgreens
- Spread ¼ cup of hummus on each wrap.
- Layer the cucumber, tomato, avocado, bell pepper, and carrot.
- Sprinkle with greens.
- Roll into a burrito, cut in half, and enjoy!