The following recipe, video and photography were provided by our partner, Chef Billy Parisi.
Heinen’s did all the prep work to bring you this quick and delicious Tuscan Pork Tenderloin.
All you have to do is pick up a pre-marinated Tuscan lemon pork tenderloin from the Meat Department of your local Heinen’s store, toss together an olive and tomato tapenade and then enjoy!
This juicy pork tenderloin is an easy weeknight meal that everyone will enjoy!
Tuscan Pork Tenderloin
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1 cup Heinen's Kalamata olives, pitted and finely chopped
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, small diced
- 1 yellow onion, peeled and small diced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh oregano, finely minced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil, finely minced
- ¼ cup Heinen's extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Heinen’s Tuscan lemon marinated pork tenderloins
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium-size bowl, mix together the olives, tomatoes, onion, garlic, oregano, basil, olive oil, salt and pepper until combined. Set aside.
- Add the pork tenderloins to the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, on all 4 sides, or until it reaches 150° F internally.
- Remove from the grill and let the pork tenderloin rest on a plate for 5 minutes before thickly slicing.
- Serve the sliced pork tenderloin with the tomato and olive tapenade.