The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Stuffing, topping and serving is all it takes to have taco night in your home thanks to this weeknight friendly BBQ pulled pork taco recipe!
Loaded with flavorful pulled pork, topped with pico de gallo and queso fresco and served alongside Spanish rice, this dish could not be easier or more authentic!
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- La Preferida Spanish Rice
- Heinen’s BBQ Pulled Pork
- La Tortilla Factory Handmade Style Tortillas
- Heinen’s Medium Pico de Gallo
- Supremo Queso Fresco
- Prepare the rice according to the package directions.
- Heat the pulled pork in a microwave on high. When the pork is hot, remove it.
- Wrap the tortillas in a damp paper towel and microwave on high.
- Place the pork in the tortillas and top with the pico and queso fresco.
- Sprinkle with freshly chopped cilantro.