The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
No one can say “no” to pizza, especially when it’s healthy!
Made on cauliflower crust with pesto sauce, cheese and roasted red peppers, this Cauliflower Pizza makes it easy to eat well while satisfying your junk food cravings.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Outer Aisle Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Heinen’s Pesto Genovese
- Heinen’s Six Cheese Blend
- Heinen’s Roasted Red Peppers
- Fresh Express Sweet Kale Chopped Salad Kit
- Preheat the oven to 450˚F and place a sheet tray or pizza stone on the top rack.
- Top the cauliflower crust with pesto, cheese and drained roasted red peppers.
- Place the pizza on the preheated sheet tray or pizza stone and bake until the cheese and crust are brown and bubbly.
- Serve the sweet kale chopped salad on the side.