The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
You haven’t truly experienced what it’s like to eat a hot dog until you’ve had a Chicago Dog!
Topped with relish, pickle chips, sport peppers and tomato slices and served alongside our homestyle potato salad, one bite of this iconic Midwest staple will trick your taste buds into thinking you’re watching a baseball game at Wrigley Field!
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Vienna Beef Classic Chicago Franks
- Heinen’s Hot Dog Buns
- Vienna Chicago Relish
- Cleveland Kitchen Dilly Garlic Pickle Chips
- Vienna Sport Peppers
- Roma Tomatoes
- Heinen’s Potato Salad
- Cook the hot dogs using your favorite method and place in the buns.
- Top each dog with the relish, pickle chips, sport peppers and tomato slices.
- Drizzle the hot dogs with your favorite yellow mustard and a sprinkle of celery salt.
- Serve with the potato salad on the side.