The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Create world class crepes in no time with this simple, veggie-filled meal!
Featuring our savory roasted mushrooms sautéed with spinach and gently folded into premade crepe shells, this new take on a French-inspired dish will keep dinnertime exciting, especially when served with a side of asparagus.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Heinen's Roasted Mushrooms
- Heinen’s Baby Spinach
- Sargento Shredded Swiss Cheese
- Melissa’s French Style Crepes
- Heinen's Ready to Cook Asparagus with Garlic butter
- Preheat the oven to 400° F and heat a sauté pan over medium heat.
- Once hot, add some oil to the pan and sauté the mushrooms until hot.
- Add the spinach and continue to cook until the water from the spinach evaporates and the pan is dry.
- Place the mushroom and spinach mixture inside of the crepe shells, top with the swiss cheese and fold the crepes in half.
- Place in the oven for 5–10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Cook the asparagus according to the directions on the package. Serve on the side.