The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
It’s not just the taste of this beautiful salad that makes it delicious! Packed full of nutrient-dense salmon and a bounty of flavorful add-ons, this dish can be made in minutes for a healthy and weeknight meal.
The shopping can be done in a matter of minutes, too! We have the few ingredients you’ll need waiting for you to grab at the front of our store.
- Two Brothers Baked Salmon
- Heinen's Organic Baby Kale
- Cleveland Kraut Gnar Gnar
- Heinen's Organic Black Bean Rice Bowl
- Matchstick Carrots
- Hickory Harvest Whole Almonds
- G. Hughes Sugar-Free Asian Miso Dressing
- Heat salmon in the microwave.
- White the salmon is heating, combine kale, kraut, black bean rice, carrots and almonds in a mixing bowl and toss with a generous splash of the miso dressing.
- Mound the salad on a plate and crumble salmon on top to finish.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.