The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Keep dinnertime exciting by varying the dishes you bring to the table. These Vegan Stuffed Sweet Potatoes are a great place to start!
Whether or not you practice a vegan lifestyle, this dish is designed for everyone! Featuring oven-roasted sweet potatoes topped with premade chana (an Indian-inspired chickpea curry), dairy-free sour cream, crunchy tortillas and lime, this dish is an effortless way to get creative in the kitchen.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Sweet Potatoes
- Maya Kaimal-Everyday Chana
- Kite Hill Sour Cream Alternative
- Fresh Gourmet Santé Fe Tortilla Strips
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- Poke holes in the sweet potato with a fork, cover lightly in olive oil and season with salt. Bake the potato until tender.
- Heat the Chana according to the directions on the package. Split the potato and top with the heated Chana and a dollop of the sour cream alternative.
- Sprinkle with a few tortilla strip and a squeeze of lime.