The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
You have to try this Pad Thai!
Made from a base of pre-spiralized zoodles tossed with cooked shrimp, sprouts, simmer sauce and peanuts, this dish is a delicious way to lighten traditional Thai food!
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Spiralized Zucchini
- Heinen’s Cooked Shrimp
- Bean Sprouts
- Saffron Road Pad Thai Simmer Sauce
- Heinen’s Single Serve Peanuts
- Sauté the zucchini, shrimp and bean sprouts in a pan over high heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the simmer sauce and toss to combine.
- Garnish with the peanuts and fresh mint, cilantro or basil.