The following recipe, video and photography were provided by our partner, Chef Billy Parisi.
Move over marinara and shredded mozzarella, this is no ordinary pizza!
Overflowing with tomatoes, artichokes, olives, prosciutto and mozzarella on a bed of premade pizza dough, this savory Antipasto Pizza makes an effortless summer appetizer. Bon Appetit!
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1 frozen or premade pizza crust
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¾ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 12-15 artichoke hearts, quartered
- 6-8 slices prosciutto ham
- ½ cup mozzarella pearls
- ¼ red onions, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. dry oregano
- 2 Tbsp. chiffonade fresh basil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Drizzle the olive oil onto the pizza crust or dough and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the pizza crust according to the package instructions.
- Evenly top the pizza with tomatoes, artichokes, ham, mozzarella, red onions, oregano, and basil.