- Total time:
- Heinen's Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Eat Smart Cauliflower Gratin
- Cento Pimento Peppers
- Stancato's Piccata Sauce
- Pre-heat the over to 350 degrees.
- Bake the chicken breast in the oven and prepare the cauliflower gratin according to the instructions.
- Roughly chip the pimentos and mix with the Piccata sauce.
- Microwave the sauce until hot and drizzle over the chicken and cauliflower.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.