- Total time:
- Heinen's Ready-to-Cook Salmon, Tomatoes and Capers
- Heinen's Baby Spinach
- Sliced Baby Bellas
1. Heat salmon according to directions on package.
2. Sauté the mushrooms in a small amount of oil, until lightly browned.
3. Add spinach and allow to cook until just wilted.
4. Place the wilted spinach and mushrooms on a plate and top with the cooked salmon and sauce from the tin.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.