The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
This berry smoothie is refreshing, easy-to-make and super healthy thanks to the slew of superfoods in Ancient Nutrition’s Organic SuperGreens Powder!
In addition to being a flavorful partner to the fruity ingredients in this sweet and tart smoothie, this greens powder, located in Heinen’s Wellness Department, is filled with greens, fruits, herbs and probiotics that support healthy energy, detoxification and digestion!
I recommend making this smoothie when you’re in need of a breakfast on-the-go or a healthy snack to keep you fueled during the day, but if you have more time and want to switch things up, turn it into a smoothie bowl with extra granola, honey and fresh berries on top.
If you have any leftover, you can freeze it in ice cube holders to use in your next smoothie!
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1 Smoothie
- 1 scoop Ancient Nutrition Organic SuperGreens Powder
- 1 cup Heinen’s frozen mixed berry medley
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Heinen’s almond milk
- 1 Tbsp. Heinen’s honey, plus more for serving
- Heinen’s triple berry granola, for serving
- In a blender, combine one scoop of Ancient Nutrition Organic Super Greens Powder with Heinen’s frozen mixed berry medley, Greek yogurt, almond milk and honey. Blend on high until smooth
- Transfer the smoothie to a large glass or bowl. Top with the granola and a drizzle of honey. Enjoy!