The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
Berry Moscato Punch is the perfect summer cocktail! This refreshing drink is so simple with only three base ingredients – Moscato, Heinen’s jarred lemonade and sparkling water!
Garnished with fresh berries and mint, this cocktail is great for summer entertaining. It’s super easy to batch – just quadruple the recipe in a pitcher and pour in large wine glasses when serving.
I used Heinen’s jarred lavender lemonade, but feel free to choose your favorite flavor to make this drink unique. You may also mix and match fresh berries or fruit for garnish. Mint makes an excellent garnish too, but other herbs like basil or rosemary are just as pretty!
This is great served at a barbeque, poolside or in the backyard on a hot day.
Interested in making this recipe? Order the ingredients online for Curbside Grocery Pickup or Delivery.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1/2 cup chilled Moscato wine
- 1/2 cup Heinen’s jarred lemonade
- 1/2 cup plain sparkling water
- Fresh raspberries, for serving
- Fresh blueberries, for serving
- Fresh strawberries, for serving
- Fresh mint, for serving
- Combine Moscato, Heinen’s jarred lemonade and sparkling water in a large wine glass. Gently stir.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries, blueberries, strawberries and mint.
- Serve and enjoy.