- Total time:
- Casa Fiesta Refried Black Beans
- Ole Mexican Tostadas
- Fresh Express Shredded Iceberg Lettuce
- Frontera Chipotle Salsa
- Supremo Cotija Cheese
1. Heat the beans in the microwave until hot, spread a thick layer of beans on each tostada.
2. Top with shredded lettuce and chipotle salsa. Sprinkle with the cotija cheese. Add a dollop of sour cream and a squeeze of fresh lime.
3. Garnish with chopped cherry tomatoes.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.