What’s For Dinner? Bratwurst Hoagie
- Heinen's Bratwurst
- SnowFloss Sauerkraut
- Great Lakes Brewing Co. Dortmunder Gold Lager - 1 beer
- Original Bertman Ball Park Mustard
- Steak Rolls
- Heinen's Classic Potato Salad
- Aunt Nellie's Pickled Beets & Onions
- Heat a wide saute pan with a splash of Heinen’s Olive Oil and brown the brats.
- Add sauerkraut, a sprinkle of sugar (optional) and beer.
- Cover and cook over medium heat until the brats are cooked through.
- Smear roll with mustard and place a cooked brat and sauerkraut into the roll.
- Serve with potato salad and a few pickled beets and onions.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.