- Heinen's Brown Sugar-Glazed Salmon
- Ready-to-Cook Sesame Snap Peas
- Seeds of Change Seven Whole Grains
- Makoto Honey Ginger Dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Put salmon on an oiled pan and place in the oven along with container of snap peas.
- While salmon and snap peas are cooking, microwave grains until hot. When salmon is cooked to desired doneness and snap peas are tender, remove from oven.
- Place salmon, grains and snap peas on a plate and drizzle with a little Makoto Honey Ginger Dressing.
- Garnish with wedge of lime.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.