- Heinen's Herb Grilled Chicken
- Heinen's Pesto Sauce
- Heinen’s Recipe Ready Zoodles
- Heinen's Parmigiano Reggiano
- Thinly slice cooked chicken.
- Heat a saute pan with a splash of Heinen’s Olive Oil.
- Add zoodles, salt and pepper, and cook 3 minutes or until softened.
- Stir in the chicken and a few dollops of pesto sauce. Cook 4 minutes or until tender and heated through.
- Sprinkle with freshly grated cheese.
Click here to print this recipe
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.