The following recipe and photography were provided courtesy of our friends at Sun Pacific.
Citrus season means more smoothies! Whether you are looking for a sippable start to your day or a healthy treat to curb your afternoon sweet tooth, this Clementine Pineapple Power Smoothie can do it all!
Interested in making this recipe? Order the ingredients online for Curbside Grocery Pickup or Delivery.
Clementine Pineapple Power Smoothie
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- ¼ cup clementine juice (1-2 clementines)
- ⅓ cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup frozen pineapple chunks
- ½ fresh banana
- 1 scoop plant-based protein powder
- 1 tsp. hemp seeds
- Clementine segments, for garnish (optional)
- Place all ingredients, except hemp seed, in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and top with hemp seed. Garnish with clementine segments, if desired.