The following recipe and photography were provided courtesy of our friends at Sun Pacific.
Citrus season means more smoothies! Whether you are looking for a sippable start to your day or a healthy treat to curb your afternoon sweet tooth, this Clementine Pineapple Power Smoothie can do it all!
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- ¼ cup clementine juice (1-2 clementines)
- ⅓ cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup frozen pineapple chunks
- ½ fresh banana
- 1 scoop plant-based protein powder
- 1 tsp. hemp seeds
- Clementine segments, for garnish (optional)
- Place all ingredients, except hemp seed, in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and top with hemp seed. Garnish with clementine segments, if desired.