- Total time:
- Heinen's Coconut Crusted Tilapia
- Heinen's Recipe Ready Cauliflower Rice
- Heinen's Recipe Ready Diced Peppers
- Heat a sauce pan with a splash of Heinen’s Olive Oil. Brown fish on both sides about 6 minutes total. Transfer partially cooked fish to a plate.
- Add another splash of olive oil to the pan and then add peppers and cook for 3 minutes or until softened.Stir in cauliflower, salt and pepper and cook another 3 minutes.
- Return fish to the pan, cover and reduce heat and cook until vegetables are tender and fish flakes with a fork.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.