- 1 heaping tablespoon cranberry sauce
- 1 ounce (30 ml) gin
- 1 ounce (30 ml) orange liqueur, such as triple sec or cointreau
- 1/2 ounce cranberry infused simple shred (optional)
- Club soda or sparkling water
- sugared cranberries, for garnish, recipe below
- Rosemary sprig, for garnish
- Add the cranberry sauce, gin, triple sec, and ice to a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds.
- Pour into a tumbler class and top with club soda or sparkling water.
- Garnish with orange slice and rosemary sprig.
Note: This recipe is one to be enjoyed by the whole family. Make a cranberry soda for the kids by simply omitting the gin and orange liqueur.