Maple Bacon Butter
- 1 cup Heinen’s Salted Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Heinen’s Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups Heinen’s Bacon, cooked and finely chopped
Orange Blossom Honey Butter
- 3/4 cup Heinen’s Salted Butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup Heinen’s Orange Blossom Honey
Toasted Pecan Butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup Heinen’s Salted Butter, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Maple Bacon Butter:
In a medium bowl, mix together the butter, brown sugar, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice until well blended. Chill in the refrigerator, for about 30 minutes. Form into a roll using waxed paper and store wrapped. It can be frozen for later at this point if desired.
Orange Blossom Honey Butter:
In a small bowl mix butter and honey until smooth. Store, covered, in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Toasted Pecan Butter:
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Spread the pecans onto a baking sheet; toast in the preheated oven until they start to turn golden brown and become fragrant, about 15 minutes. Watch carefully as they bake, they burn quickly. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
Pulse the brown sugar, butter, and vanilla together in a food processor several times to thoroughly combine. Butter will be slightly fluffy. Sprinkle in the cooled nuts and pulse several times to combine. For more finely ground pecans, pulse several more times. Serve immediately, or pack into a jar with a lid and refrigerate.