The following recipe and photography were provided courtesy of Julia of A Cedar Spoon.
This easy Greek Burger recipe with tzatziki is the perfect way to dress up a burger with your favorite Mediterranean-inspired summer flavors!
Creamy tzatziki, red onion, roasted red peppers and tomatoes are topped on a Heinen’s CARE Certified ground beef burger and served with your favorite salad on the side. Your family will love this easy meal!
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 2 lbs. Heinen's 80/20 CARE Certified ground beef
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers or red bell peppers, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. red onion, finely minced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. Heinen's oregano
- 1/2 tsp. Heinen's paprika
- 1/8 tsp. Heinen's garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 cup Heinen's feta cheese, crumbled
- Heinen's brioche buns
- 1 cup of Tzatziki sauce, divided
- Red bell peppers, finely chopped for garnish
- Sliced red onion, tomato and lettuce, for garnish
- Combine the ground beef, roasted red peppers, red onion, parsley, oregano, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper and feta cheese in a large mixing bowl. Mix well with your hands.
- Portion the beef mixture into four patties and grill to an internal temperature of 160° F.
- Lay the bottom of the bun on a plate. Layer sliced red onion, sliced tomato and lettuce on the bun. Add the cooked burger patty.
- Top the burger with tzatziki, feta cheese, finely minced red onion and red bell pepper. Enjoy!