- Total time:
Phillips Gourmet Large Portobello Mushroom Caps
Rao’s Homemade Pizza Sauce
Heinen’s Pepperoni Slices
Heinen’s Shredded Mozzarella
1. Pre-heat grill or broiler.
2. Use a spoon to remove the stem and brown gills of mushrooms.
3. Grill mushroom top side down for 3-5 minutes.
4. Top with a dollop of pizza sauce, cheese and pepperoni.
5. Grill for 3-5 more minutes or until the mushrooms are tender and cheese is melted.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.