- Total time:
- Heinen’s Rib Eye Steaks
- Melissa’s Ruby Gold Potatoes
- Heinen’s Parmesan Spinach Soufflé
- Isola Truffle Butter
1. Pre-heat grill or grill pan.
2. Cut potatoes in half and lightly season with oil, salt and pepper, wrap in foil. Place potatoes on the cooler side of grill.
3. Remove steaks at desired doneness, coat steak with the butter and allow steaks to rest.
4. Heat spinach soufflé in microwave.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.